Do you have a health goal you are trying to reach?
Do you find yourself coming up with excuses?
Do you struggle to take manageable, actionable steps to reach those goals and overcome those excuses?
Living a healthy lifestyle and creating healthy habits can be a lot of work depending on your starting point and schedule. As a result of the effort, there are plenty of excuses we make for ourselves. Once we let these excuses creep in and get the best of us, our goals are much harder to come by.
The Healthy Hurdles workbook is the perfect way to acknowledge all those excuses you let in and then combat them so you can still reach our goals. Every excuse has an easy, actionable solution. Excuses like:
- I’m not hungry in the mornings
- I don’t like water
- I’m too busy to workout
- It’s too much work to plan my meals for the day
- I’m still hungry after dinner
- Fruits and vegetables are too expensive
- I’m too busy to cook dinner
- I don’t have time to workout
- I’m hungry earlier when I eat breakfast
- I drink a lot of other things, so those count as hydration
- I don’t eat what I’ve packed for the day if there’s other food
- I eat really fast and then I’m too full
- Fruits and vegetables rot too soon
- I hate cooking
- Working out takes time away from my family, friends, spouse, etc
Once you purchase your Healthy Hurdles Workbook, you will instantly receive clear tips, strongly recommended suggestions, and a bit of tough love to help you break through these barriers so you can progress towards your goal.
In addition, you have a Think it Through question and worksheet to help your process your barriers and determine your own solutions. This means you are able to immediately think through what has you stuck and how you want to combat it.
Stop letting your excuses get in your way and start achieving your goals!
I highly recommend combining the Healthy Hurdles Workbook with the 14 Day Health Kickstart (a $29 program) for a special joint price of $45. Just click the image, or click here, to be taken to Paypal. Be sure to use the email you want your emails sent to!
If you have any questions or concerns about the Healthy Hurdles Workbook, please feel free to leave a message in the comments, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am here as your Health Coach and want you to feel comfortable in starting a new program.