Rob and I spent a year (2012-2013) living and teaching at an international school in Vietnam. There are lots of stories to tell and pictures to share!
- Beware the Wild Monkey
- 17 Things To Do In Mai Chau Village
- Best and Worst Toilet Situations
- The Joys and Woes of Sleeper Busses
- Strange Foods We Tried and a Few We Didn’t
- We are Really Really Tall
- 10 Reasons Why a $1 Bicycle is Better Than an Expensive One
- Riding the Rails
- Beach Games
Other Tall Tales to Check Out:
- United States – I have travelled cross country three times and adore the national parks.
- Japan – We spent 10 days in Japan traveling by train from Hiroshima to Tokyo.
- Thailand – From Bangkok to the beaches, Thailand is one crazy country.
- Cambodia – A long weekend exploring temples took our breaths away.
- South Korea – We explored Seoul and Busan while visiting friends.