Do you have a race coming up? A whole season of races?
Are you unsure on how to start or how to plan your runs to cross the finish line?
Are you nervous about training for a race because you are not sure how it will impact your strength?
As a seasoned runner and running coach, I would love to help you reach your finish line goals. Having a Running Coach means you will receive a completely customized race plan to help you cross that finish line. Each 8 Week Running Plan includes:
- Three runs per week
- Two strength workouts per week
- One core strength workout per week
- Meal Planning suggestions – runners need specific fuel!
- Race Day tips and tricks
Hiring a Running Coach means you will:
- Cross the finish line!
- Train feeling healthy and confident
- Feel more excited than nervous on race day
- Have a clear, concrete plan to follow
- Have someone holding you accountable for your runs
Run Coaching is offered for a 5k, 10k, half marathon, full marathon, or a racing season. Just click the links to be taken to Paypal, or complete the form below and I will be in touch!
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Here are a few resources to get you started towards a happy training season and fun race:
- Running Workouts
- 10 Things to Expect on Race Day for First Timers
- How to Survive a Mid-Run Ankle Roll
- 11 Ways to Prevent and Cope With Shin Splints
- Why You Should Be Running Intervals
**Please consult with your physician before starting any exercise and/or diet routine.