Do you want a personal trainer, but don’t want someone watching you as you sweat it out? Online training may be the perfect solution!
As your personal trainer, I will create workouts that are designed specifically for you. This means your goals, needs, and schedule are all taken into account to optimize your workout time.
Whatever program you chose, I want you to consider me your personal trainer. Questions, concerns, struggles, and successes, I will be there with you every step even though I’m not physically with you in the gym.
What does having an Online Personal Trainer mean?
- You have a personal trainer!
- A training program is custom built for you and your personal goals
- You are given specific workouts to complete; this takes the guesswork out of the gym.
- You communicate with your personal trainer through email, phone, Facebook, and/or Skype.
How does Online Personal Training work?
- After our initial conversation where we discuss your goals, and the fitness assessment is complete, I will create a personalized training program based on all that information.
- Your workouts will be emailed as an Excel document at the start of the week, usually Sunday.
- We will share this Excel document as you will fill in your stats for each workout: weights used, times, distances, other notes and comments, etc.
- Once a week, we will touch base via phone, Skype, or Google/Facebook chat to discuss your progress and make any needed adjustments to your training program.
- Your personal trainer is available to you. Texts and emails can happen any time you have a question, comment, or concern!
What personal training options do you offer?
You have a number of options, including personalized training, to choose from. Click on the link to learn more about each one or email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will figure out what works best for you!
**Please consult with your physician before starting any exercise and/or diet routine.**