Do you want a personal trainer, but don’t want someone watching you as you sweat it out? Online training may be the perfect solution!
As your personal trainer, I will create workouts that are designed specifically for you. This means your goals, needs, and schedule are all taken into account to optimize your workout time.
Whatever program you chose, I want you to consider me your personal trainer. Questions, concerns, struggles, and successes, I will be there with you every step even though I’m not physically with you in the gym.
What does having an Online Personal Trainer mean?
- You have a personal trainer!
- A training program is custom built for you and your personal goals
- You are given specific workouts to complete; this takes the guesswork out of the gym.
- You communicate with your personal trainer through email, phone, Facebook, and/or Skype.
How does Online Personal Training work?
- After our initial conversation where we discuss your goals, and the fitness assessment is complete, I will create a personalized training program based on all that information.
- Your workouts will be emailed as an Excel document at the start of the week, usually Sunday.
- We will share this Excel document as you will fill in your stats for each workout: weights used, times, distances, other notes and comments, etc.
- Once a week, we will touch base via phone, Skype, or Google/Facebook chat to discuss your progress and make any needed adjustments to your training program.
- Your personal trainer is available to you. Texts and emails can happen any time you have a question, comment, or concern!
What personal training options do you offer?
All training is customized to your specific needs, goals, and schedule. If these training programs don’t sound like they will fit your needs, email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will figure out what works best for you.
- Strength, Fitness, Conditioning Training (1-on-1 and Small Group)
- Race Training (1-on-1 and Small Group)
- A La Carte Training
- Group Burns (Large Group Training)
**Please consult with your physician before starting any exercise and/or diet routine.**