This post contains affiliate links. I appreciate your support!
Happy Friday everyone! I hope you have some fun weekend plans coming up.
This week was a bit wonky. Since I had a professional development training on Tuesday, I have been a day behind myself all week. There is something about changing up the regular work week routine that I absolutely love, but it makes the rest of the week a little tough to follow. Also, the substitute recovery teachers need to do after a day out of the classrooms throws off the week’s lesson plans and makes the students a little silly.
I have not done a Life By Numbers post in quite a while, so I thought it was high time to update you all on life in this fun way. Share some of your numbers with me in the comments!
2. The amount of weeks Zoey has been confidently walking. She came home from daycare two Fridays ago with some tentative steps. Now she is practically running! I just adore watching her toddle around from place to place with a huge smile and gleam of confidence and excitement.
3. The number of women who showed up for my group fitness Saturday workouts that I run for free in my neighborhood as a way to build community. I just restarted these Saturday sweatfests after our two month summer vacation and I switched the time to 8am instead of 9am. It is a bit early for most people, so we will probably change it back to the later time once daylight savings hits.
5. The number of smoothies I have made this week. Usually, I make me loved morning smoothie at least 4 days a week and then mix it up for a day. But I just cannot seem to get enough of it lately. If you are not a breakfast person, but still need to get in some nutrients, go the smoothie route! I highly recommend a Blendtec for your smoothie making purposes as well.
10. The dollars we spend on a set of http://Mega Bloks from the thrift store this week. I think Rob and I have more fun with them than Zoey though she is getting very good at stacking a few a time. And destroying our towers. That has to be her favorite part of it all.
16. The number of Walktober participants! I am so excited about this team focused health program. I am still working on putting together some clean eating Pinterest boards to work in tandem with Walktober. Have you registered your team yet? We start on Sunday!
40. The miles I drive each day to and from work. While I know this is a short amount compared to most people, I am still adjusting to a previously 14 mile round trip commute. The traffic only gets tough if I leave five minutes too late on either end. It is giving me plenty of time to listen to podcasts though!
100. The amount of mini cookies I devoured from Trader Joe’s this week. Rob and I picked up some dessert from Trader Joe’s last Saturday and I opted for the mini chocolate chip cookies. They are so delicious, but the fact that they are mini made me feel like I could eat more than I normally would if they are full sized. I regret nothing.
Constantly. The amount of time Zoey spends eating in any given day. It seems like we cannot keep that little girl fed! At daycare, Zoey eats breakfast, lunch, and a snack. When she gets home, she has a second snack and then dinner. On weekends, I feel like we spend all our time at her little table eating. She certainly loves her food, just like both her mom and dad! We love this http://ezpz Mini Mat that my mother-in-law gifted us at Zoey’s baby shower. We use it multiple times a day!
What are some stand out numbers in your current life?0