A couple weeks ago, I came home to this amazing package of goodies from Madelyn.
Madelyn and I met at Blend where she had given me a 5-day challenge of Skoop A-Game to try. I was pretty apprehensive at first, “just another antioxidant formula”, “nothing can do all these things it claims”, but by day 3, I was blown away at how good I felt and was eager to learn more about the company.
Now that I have done my research and have been using Skoop consistently for the past two weeks, let me give you 5 reasons why you need Skoop in your life:
1. It actually works. I truly notice a difference in how I feel the morning after a hard workout. Instead of the typical aches and soreness, I feel refreshed and ready to take on the day. Just this past Saturday, after a 16 mile run and 5k mud/obstacle run, I was bright eyed and bushy tailed on Sunday morning feeling up for just about anything.
This type of energy and recovery is not something I have ever felt when using other types of powders and supplements.
2. All its healthy benefits. With a list like this, what’s not to love?
- A-Game has 41 organic non-GMO ingredients in every “skoop.”
- A-Game’s probiotics promote healthy gut function & nutrient absorption.
- A-Game’s antioxidants strengthen immunity and promote a healthy inflammatory response as well as supporting outstanding, sustaining energy.
- It’s loaded with adaptogens, which actively fight stress and promote faster recovery after activity.
- Ample fiber helps support the heart, metabolic health and a healthy inflammatory response.
- Only 50 calories per serving.
- Easy, convenient and fast for everyone on the go.
3. For every serving sold, they donate a serving of fresh fruits and veggies to school lunches. Take a second and reread that. Now read it again. So, as a teacher I may be biased, but the lunches at my school are atrocious. If buying a 30-serving bag means 30 of “my kids” get something healthy in their bellies, then I am more than in. (Please note the cup-o-noodles on the desk. Point made.)
4. The transparency of their website. The Skoop website is just straight up adorable. I love how easy it is to use between the graphics, how the text is displayed, and most importantly, how honest they are about what goes into their products. Nothing is hidden. I mean, they put a picture of their nutrition label right on the site.
5. It tastes delicious in any recipe. My typical daily Skoop intake comes in the form of my Go-To Blueberry Smoothie. This Sunday, I got a little crazy in the kitchen experimenting with different things I could make using A-Game and B-Strong. Every single thing I made was delicious. Case in point, this Strawberry Banana Mousse (original recipe here) that uses a serving of B-Strong.
- 1 cup Strawberries
- 1 cup Bananas
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
- 2 teaspoons Honey
- 1 serving B-Strong
- Blend strawberries, bananas, honey, and B-Strong until smooth.
- Whisk the fruit together with yogurt.
- Fold in Cool Whip until combined.
- Fill ramekins and freeze for 2 hours.
The unofficial 6th reason why you need Skoop in your life? The 10% discount my lovely readers get by using the code ROUTINE10. I recommend ordering some now so you’re ready for the Skoop Cookbook Madelyn is putting together!
*Disclaimer: I was provided with samples of Skoop to review, but I would have begged Madelyn for some if she hadn’t offered. All opinions are my own.
RQ: Do you use antioxidant powders and supplements? What is your favorite recipe to add powders to?