2015 is upon us, which means resolutions are in full force. Bring on the Lean Mean 2015 Burn!
This workout plan is 4 weeks of full body conditioning to help you kick off those 2015 resolutions on the right foot. The Lean Mean 2015 Burn will feature all new workouts!
Why is this Burn perfect for the New Year?
- To improve/maintain your overall fitness through full body strength and conditioning.
- If you have your sights set on completing a 5k.
- There is a max of 6 moves, more often less, in each workout, so you won’t feel overwhelmed by learning new moves.
- Each workout takes about 30-45 minutes tops!
- To help you get those New Year’s Resolutions off the ground.
- If you need a change in, or some fresh air put into, your workouts.
Here is what you will get during the 4 week Burn:
- 5 days a week of full body workouts
- 5k Run Plan Add On. This is optional and includes 3 days of running each week.
- Daily food/eating tips and challenges. (NEW!)
- Picture sheets of all workouts
- Optional entry to a virtual 5k at the end of the 4 weeks with some sweet prizes. (NEW!)
- A weekly Fit Planner to help you stay on track and accountable (NEW!)
- Membership into a secret Facebook group for tips, motivation, encouragement, and accountability from me as well as other members of the Burn
- Beginner modifications and advanced progressions for every workout to make it more manageable and more challenging depending on what you need
- Tracking sheet to monitor your progress
- Six days a week of motivation, encouragement, and accountability from me (via Facebook)
- Daily Bonus Workout Challenges
- Access to your very own personal trainer (me!)
Items you will need:
- free weights
- space to move, jump, twist, and lay down
- mat, or soft place for floor moves
- cardio machine, or a place to walk/run
What is this virtual 5k you mentioned?
The virtual 5k will take place at the end of the Burn as a way to culminate all your hard work, especially if you participate in the 5k run plan add on. As a participant, you will have to send in some sort of check in picture to show that you completed the 5k by midnight on February 1st. Then, your name will be entered into a raffle!
You could win one of the following prizes: (Prizes are based on participation, not speed. So you can walk, crawl, or skip the 5k and still be entered to win!)
- 1 winner will receive a free entry into any 2015 Burn
- 2 winners will receive a 5-day Skoop Challenge pack (PS – This is what got me hooked!)
- 1 winner will receive a $25 Target gift card.
Registration for the 5k is only $5!
The Lean Mean 2015 Burn runs from January 5 – January 31, 2015. The price of this Burn is $35, but will go up to $40 on Wednesday, December 31! You can also add a registration to the virtual 5k for only $5. (Click the links below to be taken to paypal!)
- Lean Mean 2015 Burn Only - $35
- Lean Mean 2015 Burn with 5k registration - $40
- Lean Mean 2015 Burn 5k Only – $5
Once you register, you will receive a confirmation email from me. The official welcome email will be sent on Sunday, January 4.
Please email me with any questions or concerns you may have at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in online personal training, but this program doesn’t fit your needs, check my Training Services page for other options. I would love to work with you!
You can also read testimonials about training with Wrecking Routine here.
**I am a NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Women’s Fitness Specialist, but am not a Registered Dietician. Please consult your physician before starting any new exercise routine or diet.**
RQ: Are you in?